For the 30th edition of MIPIM which brings together the most influential actors from all sectors of the real estate industry and the city from 12 to 15 March 2019 in Cannes (Palais des Festivals), we are pleased to invite you to the conference of press of the social movement of entrepreneurs “The French Proptech”.
“The French Proptech” brings together technology and innovation actors in the real estate and urban planning sectors to rethink the development of our territory and imagine a city by and for users while meeting the challenges of an ever more complex city.
The press conference will take place live from the RADIO.IMMO set up on MIPIM, where you can ask questions directly to the speakers or remotely from the https://radio.immo application and web platform:
Program: (11:00 – 11:35)
– How to install a local leadership and a collaborative economy?
Creation of a network of ambassadors for the radiation of the French PropTech movement.
– PropTech, a movement at the service of territorial development
Design and organization of a tour of a physical demonstrator; design of a virtual demonstrator, the French Proptech Tour
– PropTech, generator of values and jobs in the territories
Launch of a call for projects platform.
– Questions answers
– Pierre LEROY, President co-founder of The French PropTech and co-founder of Groupe EP
– Michael LALANDE, Vice-President co-founder of The French Proptech, co-founder of IDEALYS
– Benjamin DELAUX, co-founder of HABX, board member
– Jeanne MASSA, co-founder of HABITEO, member of the bureau
– Chloé RAYSSAC, founder of BAZIMO, member of the bureau
– Press conference moderated by Sylvain LEVY-VALENSI, associate director of WEBRADIOS EDITIONS